Qualtrics Online Surveys
Qualtrics is our user-friendly, free web-based survey software available to University of Kansas faculty, staff and students. It is a sophisticated yet flexible survey service with the functionality to create professional-quality surveys and reports.
How do I log in?
Existing account users in the School of Business license:
Existing account users in the School of Education license:
Existing account users in the Enterprise license:
How do I move my existing account into the Enterprise license?
If your account is in the Business or Education license, you can move your account into the Enterprise license. The first time you log in to the Enterprise license, use your KU Online ID and password. Select “I already have a Qualtrics account” and enter your existing account credentials to move your account.
How do I create a new account?
Log in to the Enterprise license with your KU Online ID and password. Select “I don’t have a Qualtrics account” and a new enterprise account will be created for you.
Learn Qualtrics Basics
Guidelines for Use
Use of Qualtrics Online Surveys is limited to University of Kansas staff, faculty, graduate, and undergrad students for academic and research use only.
Users of Qualtrics Online Surveys must follow these guidelines:
- Ensure their surveys are in compliance with applicable accessibility requirements and legislation.
- Survey creators should note that some Qualtrics question types do not meet common accessibility requirements. Qualtrics includes a tool that survey creators can use to check their survey for possible accessibility issues.
- Ensure compliance with Qualtrics terms of service.
- For surveys intended to go to the entire campus or a large subset of students, faculty, or staff, follow the OIRP Survey Review and Approval Process.
- Ensure copyright and other legal compliance; ensure consistency with University policy and guidelines; best practice. All KU surveys must follow guidelines provided in the KU IT Data Classification and Handling Policy:
For KU account-related matters, please email email@example.com.